- a pound and a half of okra
- two pounds of green beans
- seven cantaloupes
- a little watermelon about the size of a grapefruit
- six and a half pounds of cucumbers
- five pounds of tomatoes, in about six varieties
- twelve pumpkins, weighing a combined 195 pounds. That's right, on Sunday I picked my weight in pumpkins. I'll have pics this weekend--Laura ran off with the camera, so I can't post the photos now.
Finally, if you are interested in growing babies, you should visit Laura's Cozy Cabin. Ultrasound photos are involved. By the way, we know that one twin is a boy, to be named Walton Lane after my dad and his dad. The other baby was shy, but Laura suspects that it is a boy, too.