Tuesday, January 16, 2007

An announcement

Starting pretty soon, this blog will be part of a commercial effort. I've had a site in development for a while (about six weeks, if you count the time I've actually been working with a developer, or about six months, if you count the time I was strung along by the loser that I tried to hire first).

Anyway, pretty soon, I'll be launching Checkered Rooster Foods, which will be dedicated to bringing farmmade products straight from the farm to your plate.

However, I need some actual foods to sell on the website, so if any of my three or four readers know of any family farms or co-ops that are selling (or would like to sell) products directly to consumers, leave me a comment, and I'll try to get in touch with them and set something up.

No comments: