Thursday, March 08, 2007

Some random food links

I just stumbled across some good stuff tonight while surfing the web. First, The Great Big Veggie Challenge It's about a mom's quest to find ways to prepare vegetables ("veg," since they're Brits) that appeal to her seven-year-old son.

Tips for cooking fish. I was complaining about this the other day. I've both catfish and trout in the freezer, but I haven't gotten around to doing anything with them. I should try one of these.

Bacon Popcorn It's popcorn, with bacon in it. Much like chicken-fried bacon, this one needs no comment, just a Homer Simpson imitation: mmmmmmmm......bacon-popcorn.

By the way, Dr. Bubba....brisket does need sauce, since it's so dry. It's pork that doesn't require sauce, because it's fatty and juicy. Fill in the blank: "fat as a _____" (hint" it's not "cow").

No comments: